FMC West Pty Ltd was founded by Michael Harders & Fred Ferfolja with the sole intention of providing a specialised service in Third Party Warehousing and Distribution market. Together the founding owners encompass 35 years experience in senior roles within transport, warehousing, manufacturing, construction and mining industries, both within Australia and overseas.
FMC West boasts a modern fleet of prime movers and handling equipment through to their state of the art warehousing facilities, and offers its clients a wide range of services ranging from bulk handling, container logistics, warehousing and distribution.
Our Mission Statement
FMC West is committed to providing 3PL warehousing and transport services, which is recognised as equal to the best in the industry. FMC West is committed to providing comprehensive warehousing and distribution services, which are recognised as equal to the best in the industry.
This is achieved by:
- Dealing with all stakeholders with honesty and integrity;
- Working closely with clients to ensure their expectations are consistently met or exceeded;
- Recruiting and developing a ‘can do’ work force committed to excellence;
- Continually improving our management systems (i.e. safety, quality and environmental) to ensure they provide real benefits;
- Implementing innovative warehousing and distribution management approaches to ensure the best possible use of resources and technology;
- Maintaining and upgrading our fleet, equipment and premises to ensure we are using the best available.